Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you’re done, live stories disappear.
• Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
• Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Introducing photo and video replies to stories. From selfies to Boomerangs, now you can be even more fun and playful when you respond to friends.
– To reply with a photo or a video, tap the new camera button while you’re watching a story.
– When a friend replies to your story with a photo or a video, you’ll see it in your inbox.
This update will be rolling out globally over the coming weeks.
July 9, 2017
Android 4.1 and up
Click “Download Now” button below, Wait for “5 Seconds” and click the “Skip This AD” at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download.
Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download. For more info click this link “How To Download Apk File“.
Available Instagram Version History
File size: 28.78MB
File size: 30.05MB
File size: 27.06MB
File size: 22.63MB
File size: 19.91MB
File size: 19.91MB
File size: 21.64MB
File size: 21.40MB
File size: 19.45MB