Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you’re done, live stories disappear.
• Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
• Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
We’re excited to bring you an update to Instagram Direct!
• Now you can share posts you see on Instagram as messages. Just tap the arrow under the post.
• Send photos, videos and text messages back and forth to keep conversations going.
• Name group conversations so they’re easy to find.
January 19, 2017
Android 4.1 and up
Click “Download Now” button below, Wait for “5 Seconds” and click the “Skip This AD” at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download.
Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download. For more info click this link “How To Download Apk File“.
All Versions of Instagram Available-
Instagram Newer Version Here:
- Instagram v10.20.0
Updated: March 31, 2017
Instagram Older Versions Here:
- Instagram v10.14.0
- Instagram v10.13.0
- Instagram v10.10.0
- Instagram v10.9.0
- Instagram v10.8.0
- Instagram v10.4.0