HiPER Calc Pro is an advanced version of HiPER Scientific Calculator.
The calculator has up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeating decimals and numbers in it can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions.
You can also switch to the “expression” mode where you can write expressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. When possible, an
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
– “pocket” for small devices
– “compact” for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
– “expanded” for tablets
The multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.
The users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has several functions, such as:
– basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
– fractions (in the expression mode any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a nominator and a denominator);
– mixed numbers;
– periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
– unlimited number of braces;
– operator priority;
– repeated operations;
– advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
– trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
– powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
– degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
– fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
– display exponent as SI units prefix;
– memory operations with 10 extended memories;
– clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
– result history;
– binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
– logical operations;
– bitwise shifts and rotations;
– haptic feedback;
– more than 90 physical constants; and
– conversion among 200 units.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.
HiPER Calc Pro
October 24, 2017
Android 4.0 and up
HiPER Development Studio
Click “Download Now” button below, Wait for “5 Seconds” and click the “Skip This AD” at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download.
Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download. For more info click this link “How To Download Apk File“.
Available HiPER Calc Pro Version History
File size: 1.59MB
File size: 1.29MB